IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BOAT PARADE ON DEC. 17, 2016
TO OUR OWNERS:
The annual Boat Parade is scheduled for Saturday, Dec. 17 along the Intracoastal. Our location offers a prime viewing spot for you and your authorized guests to enjoy a pleasant evening.
We have had some unfortunate experience in past years with large parties and unauthorized guests on our property, so the Board and management have decided on a procedure for this year’s event. This is premised on our House Rule that parties using our pool and patio area are LIMITED TO NO MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE, TO INCLUDE THE UNIT OWNER. This rule does not apply to parties where residents are congregating amongst themselves.
If you intend to have guests that evening please furnish the office with a list of their names in order to expedite their entry.
Here’s the procedure we will follow:
1. All vehicles will be stopped at the A1A entry. Owners and tenants will, of course, be permitted to enter as usual. Visitors will be asked who they are seeing, and a checklist will be maintained. Once a total of 10 per unit including the resident is reached any further visitors for that unit will be refused entry.
2. Authorized visitors will be required to check in at the front desk, where they will obtain a parking pass.
3. No one other than a person leasing a dock space may dock and/or discharge passengers at the boat dock. Security will monitor the area to assure compliance.
4. Security will ask parties in excess of the maximum to immediately disperse. Failure to do so will result in a violation punishable by financial penalties.
5. Children MUST be supervised at all times; unruly children and their responsible adults will be asked to leave the area.
6. UNAUTHORIZED VEHICLES PARKED ON OUR PREMISES WILL BE TOWED AT THE CAR OWNER’S EXPENSE.
We’re hoping that all of our residents and their authorized guests can have a fun time without being overwhelmed by excessively large parties and non-authorized people on our premises.
Thanks very much.
Board of Directors
Boca Towers Condominium Association, Inc.